ByteSwap datasheet

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

There is a component named ByteSwap in the project of Music_Creation(an example project included in CY8CKIT-033A).But i can not open the datasheet of it in the component configration(attached is the detail).So how can i get it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hello,

ByteSwap is a custom component  .Inside the file "Byte_Swap_Component.cylib" (Byte_Swap_Component.cylib\ByteSwap_v1_10\API)you can find the associated .h and .c file.We dont have the datasheet for this custom component currently

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee

Hello,

ByteSwap is a custom component  .Inside the file "Byte_Swap_Component.cylib" (Byte_Swap_Component.cylib\ByteSwap_v1_10\API)you can find the associated .h and .c file.We dont have the datasheet for this custom component currently

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ANKS,

thanks a lot for your reply.

0 Likes
JoBr_1593366
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 50 questions asked 100 replies posted

Also this functionality is built into the I2S component now, isn't it?  Version 2.60 "Added byte swap support for endian compatibility" and "Added dynamic bit resolution control".  Or are there differences between these two features despite having similar names?

0 Likes
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee

Yes,you are right earlier when this project was created ByteSwap functionality was not there in I2S component.

So would it save resources to use the ones built-in to I2S components, or no difference?

0 Likes