Analog Device Editor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Immediately, I was favorited the CREATOR2.1 I think a major step forward in this CREATOR. ... Analog device editor, Rubber band mode, New Power Supervision Components ... I think that is a great finished up. Among them, I find some new feature that is a OHM METER. It can start simply select net from the right side tab and right-click. The estimate resistance value will shown between the measuring point with the specified node. This is useful to know the voltage drop of analog wirings, for precise measurements. So on, I can't wait to try out other new features of the CREATOR2.1   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the Ohm Meter is another one of the new features helping to understand when signals aren't quite what we expect them to be. The combination of hardware/software co-development is probably unique in the industry.

Hardware support is getting better with every release, I hope we will see some improvements in the debugger in a not too distant future, please.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the Ohm Meter is another one of the new features helping to understand when signals aren't quite what we expect them to be. The combination of hardware/software co-development is probably unique in the industry.

Hardware support is getting better with every release, I hope we will see some improvements in the debugger in a not too distant future, please.

0 Likes