AN2094 Error ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Is it safe to say that this piece of code in ap note will not catch the first ever interrupt ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Imho it is not possible to exactly match your design without complete information.

Part of your project is not only the code excerpt you provided, but all the settings for pins, CPU, interrupts and so on.

Best is always to create a project that is able to re-produce the error and upload it here. To do so, use the "Archive Project" feature of Designer 5.3 and upload the resulting .Zip file here using ms Internet Explorer (Not Chrome!! leads to errors).

Bob

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Forget former post, if interrupt is set to rising edge, the first interrupt will be used to only set the previous value.

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

I posted this, not a project of mine, as an error I saw in ap note taking

care of another thread. Its for Cypress to fix.

port0_prevValue does not take on a value until an ISR occurs, and then only after it was

tested does it get its first value.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

@Dana

You can blame on me that I did not realize at first that this post was from you or I would have reacted differently. After re-reading I saw that and it came to my mind that especially you wouldn't have asked such a question.

Bob

0 Likes