psOC63 deep sleep issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Az-eddine
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hi,

I'm working on a project with CY8C6347BZI-BLD54T and I'm facing a strange behaviour in deepSleep mode:

The current consumption expected is between 120 uA and 130uA @3.4V but there are some boards with values about 500uA.

Checking HW is all ok,  but by playing with the power supply and increasing it to 3.6 V, the consumption of the boards with issues falls within the expected range!!!!!

Could you help please?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rohan_M
250 sign-ins 100 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Hi @Az-eddine ,

Are you disabling all the peripherals before entering the deep sleep? Before entering deep sleep, all the peripherals should be disabled and in high impedance state so that there is no current leakage.

Regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rohan_M

Hi @Az-eddine ,

I'll try to regenerate the issue on the kit as mentioned by you. I'll check from my side if same is happening or not and get back to you.

Regards,

Rohan

0 Likes
Rohan_M

Hi @Az-eddine ,

Are you disabling all the peripherals before entering the deep sleep? Before entering deep sleep, all the peripherals should be disabled and in high impedance state so that there is no current leakage.

Regards,

Rohan

0 Likes