Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

air
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
Level 1

hello.

After setting up USB CDC (using USB configurator), a modus build error occurs.
There was no error before setting USC CDC, and the example (USB_CDC_echo) was used for setting.
I attach the usb configuration file and modus project.
There are several parts that need to be corrected, but first, I would like to ask why this is the case.

thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith
Moderator 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi @air

Can you please let us know the error that you are getting? A screenshot of the error will help! Also, can you please let us know the device that you are using?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
air
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I use CY8C6136FDI-F42.

Below is build message.

thanks.

08:16:52 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project freeTROS_6136 ****
"C:\\Infineon\\Tools\\ModusToolbox\\tools_2.4\\modus-shell\\bin\\make" CY_MAKE_IDE=eclipse CY_MAKE_IDE_VERSION=2.4 CY_IDE_TOOLS_DIR=C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4 -j12 all
Tools Directory: C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4
custom_6136.mk: ./TARGET_custom_6136/custom_6136.mk

Running device-configurator to update stale files...
Log file= "C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/device-configurator-cli/device-configurator-cli-20220726.081657.065-9672.log"
Command line= "C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4/device-configurator/device-configurator-cli.exe --library ../mtb_shared/mtb-pdl-cat1/release-v2.3.1/devicesupport.xml --build ./TARGET_custom_6136/COMPONENT_BSP_DESIGN_MODUS/design.modus --check-mcu=CY8C6136FDI-F42 --check-coprocessors= --readonly"
ERROR: Generating code failed. Code generation errors:
- Errors exist in the project's configuration:
The connection list for signal "Ch4 Vplus" can't be empty

make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.9.0/make/core/config.mk:259: TARGET_custom_6136/COMPONENT_BSP_DESIGN_MODUS/GeneratedSource/cycfg.timestamp] Error 1
"C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4/modus-shell/bin/make CY_MAKE_IDE=eclipse CY_MAKE_IDE_VERSION=2.4 CY_IDE_TOOLS_DIR=C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4 -j12 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

08:17:00 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 7s.861ms)

0 Likes
air
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The error seems to be because ADC_SAR CH4 is not specified.

- One more question,

When I try  7 CH allocation, I get the following error message.

I wonder if there are any restrictions on port usage.

Below is the port setting for the current error.

CH0 : P10.0
CH1 : P10.1
CH2 : P10.4
CH3 : P10.5
CH4 : P5.5
CH5 : P5.6
CH6 : P6.3

air_0-1658799480043.png

0 Likes