Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Manoj_Kumar
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 questions asked

hi, while building the project am getting following error.
make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/build.mk:435: C:/DemoProject/build/CY8C6245LQI/Release/AIController-Psoc6.elf] Error 1
make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/main.mk:376: secondstage_build] Error 2

I tried reinstalling the Modustoolbox, also corrected the path of Environment variable, but nothing seems to be working.

0 Likes
5 Replies
ADSW
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @Manoj_Kumar , 

Which version of MTB are you using ?
and could you also please share the build output where you are observing the errors in ?

you can try to install the latest version of MTB to the path C.

Thanks & regards
Andri 

0 Likes

Yes, am able to compile it in debug mode, 

But when i try to flash and debug the project am getting the following

Manoj_Kumar_0-1714024591202.png

And when am trying to build in Release mode, then am getting the make error.

0 Likes
Manoj_Kumar
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 questions asked

@ADSW 

i am using Modustoolbox 3.0, when i keep my project in Release, am getting this make error.

I don't want to make use of latest MTB as the libraries may get updated, i want to continue on the same.

0 Likes
ADSW
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @Manoj_Kumar ,

If you configure the project to debug, can it be compiled ? 
Could you please share the build output of the errors ? 
and have you tried to re-install MTB 3.0 to the path C:/ ?

Thanks & regards
Andri

0 Likes
MarioSullivan
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

@Manoj_Kumar wrote:

hi, while building the project am getting following error.
make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/build.mk:435: C:/DemoProject/build/CY8C6245LQI/Release/AIController-Psoc6.elf] Error 1
make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/main.mk:376: secondstage_build] Error 2 : https://goldendoodlehub.com/

I tried reinstalling the Modustoolbox, also corrected the path of Environment variable, but nothing seems to be working.

I have tried reinstalling ModusToolbox and correcting the environment variables, but the issue persists. I've ensured that the CY_TOOLS_PATHS environment variable is correctly set and verified that all necessary libraries are installed using make getlibs. Despite these efforts, the error remains unresolved.

0 Likes