Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

I am using a PSOC 6 prototyping board and I have created an array of 5 leds and  array of  2 switches. I am trying to access them in other functions to be able to turn on the leds eveytime the reading meets the threshold that I have defined. Can you please help with this?  (I have attached the project)

Thank you,

Ali Issa

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Sahil_K
First like given 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi @aliissa02,

As I am going through your project, I have made some changes and I am attaching the zip files, Please go through the project and let me know if there are some issues.

Thank you

Best Regards

Sahil Kumar

Thank You

Best Regards 

Sahil Kumar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sahil_K

Hi @aliissa02,

Please, let us know the specific issues you are facing in your project development. And can you please share more details about the project implementaion.

Thank You

Best Regards

Sahil Kumar

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I would like to write the pin number as an array but I am unable to.So I have a list of threshold and I would like the led that corresponds to a certain relftometerreading to light when I press the switch.Can you help please?

Thanks

0 Likes
lock attach
Sahil_K

Hi @aliissa02,

As I am going through your project, I have made some changes and I am attaching the zip files, Please go through the project and let me know if there are some issues.

Thank you

Best Regards

Sahil Kumar

Thank You

Best Regards 

Sahil Kumar

0 Likes