emfile example for modustoolbox 3?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Rodo
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 100 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hi all,

This emFile example seems to be for the older modustoolbox 2.x. I know there is a KBA (somewhere) that shows how to upgrade from modustoolbox 2.x to 3 but then I'll have to deal with any bugs myself. Several of the libraries in the example have updates.  Is there a plan for Infineon to upgrade this emFile example to modustoolbox 3? If so, is there a timeline? I don't need specific dates just an estimate (Q1-Q4 2023 or 202x?)

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @Rodo :

This emFile example is supported in MTB 3.0 like below, could you check it again?

Qi_Colin_0-1678066519834.png

Best Regards,

Colin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Qi_Colin

Hi @Rodo :

I've checked the status of code example mtb-example-psoc6-filesystem-emfile-freertos, and it's under migration.

OTOH, I can't find the detail schedule about this issue.

I will monitor it and any update will inform you immediately.

Best Regards,

Colin

Qi_Colin

Hi @Rodo :

This emFile example is supported in MTB 3.0 like below, could you check it again?

Qi_Colin_0-1678066519834.png

Best Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
Rodo
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 100 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

You gave me the same link that is in my original post. The "README on GitHub" link in the picture you show takes you to a page (https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-psoc6-filesystem-emfile-freertos/blob/master/README.md ) that shows the example is for ModusToolbox™ software v2.2

I rather wait until you guys update it to ModusToolbox™ software v3.0 (or later :-)).

0 Likes