emWin and UC1701

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TJ
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I have a Vision Display graphic lcd, it uses UC1701 driver I think it supported in GUIDRV_SPage.  CE223726 has an example on how to use the emWin using a different lcd.  Page 6 of CE223726 doc shows how to add emWin library to PSoC Creator, I do not see this option on mine.  I'm using CY8CKIT-062-BLE and have installed the complete setup for the kit.

emWin.jpg

Questions:

• Is there anything I have to install to show the graphic option?
  • Does PSoC supply GUIDRV_SPage driver?
  • Has anyone used this DOGS102-6 LCD?  Share example codes?  

I appreciate any help or pointer.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @TJ

I believe you should be able to see the emWin option once you have updated the Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) version. Please install the latest version of PDL from here - Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) for PSoC Creator

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @TJ

The emWin library option should be available for a PSoC 6 project. Can you please share a screenshot of the Build Settings > Peripheral Driver Library? 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
TJ
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi Raskshith,

Here it is:

pdl.jpg

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @TJ

I believe you should be able to see the emWin option once you have updated the Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) version. Please install the latest version of PDL from here - Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) for PSoC Creator

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes