Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ignacio
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 5 questions asked 25 sign-ins
0 Likes
4 Replies
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @Ignacio 

I believe you are trying to import an existing application in ModusToolbox(BT_App as per your console message). As indicated in the console please try to import the required project by clicking on Import New Application under Quick panel.

LeoMathews_0-1704947925497.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes

Hola Leo! gracias por responder! sabrías en donde se ubican los archivos de dicho proyecto para poder eliminarlos y crear uno desde cero? el único archivo que no m deja crear es con ese nombre o relacionado a bluetooth. Tampoco me deja abrirlo importando dicha aplicación. T comento que tuve que eliminar el software y al momento de crear el proyecto con ese nombre no me deja, siendo que era el primer archivo a crear después de volver a instalar el programa.

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @Ignacio 

Can you please clarify whether you are able to create other example projects without any issue? Are you making a custom project or renaming an existing project in Project Creator? Can you please clarify on the same?

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @Ignacio 

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes