Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello Everyone,I'd like to know how many routing paths you consider to put into the PSoC6 ? will it be family dependent? What are the special benefits... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Dear Community,One of the most important aspects is cost. Is there any estimation of price in the different versions of Psoc6?Thanks in advance. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi community,I'd like to know if psoc6 programming could be done using miniprog3 device or requires some special programmer.Thanks in advance Show More
RiGa_1547516
PSoC™ 6
I see the PSOC 6 Brochure and understand the part as just been announced.  When will datasheets, eval board(s) and parts be available? Show More
BuUl_1845111
PSoC™ 6
Hi,i would like to know which (and how much) analog peripherials (Opamps,Comps, Filter, Dacs,...) are planned for PSoC6.Also i am interested if there ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

when will be release in to market

XaGa_1064136
PSoC™ 6
HelloIot market focus sensors, so why limit to only one ADC ?2 DAC, ok for Audio output, but we can do this with the 32 TCPWM + UDB, but add one ADC i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
As we all know, when using the Bluetooth protocol stack, it is not allowed breakpoint debugging, then now PSoC 6 BLE support breakpoint debugging? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I'm making a small project on PSoC 5LP - capacitive sensing controller, mostly for old IBM keyboards (though other capacitive switches should not be m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
As we all know, TI and Nordic have their sniffer, but CY only one Dongle.Dongle can only be made into a BLE Master and can not catch packets,are there... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.