Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 6

Does the chip have a CAN ?

IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I would like to ask the following.1. NFC feature did not included in PSoC4 and if I have understood correctly, the initial plans do not include NFC... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I like the idea of having dual-core MCU with integrated bluetooth. However, I am hearing there of so many features, that were implemented in PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello community and devs,i was wondering if there is any production longevity commitment planned for PSoC6, e.g 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years..... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

How many opamps will the PSoC 6 have?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
UDBs in PSOC6
solved msg Solved
I see PSOC6 has only 12 UDB (half of PSOC5 and 3)Is there any major change in their functions/capabilities? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I met a Cypress FAE today, and saw Pioneer Kit demo. He got the kit last week. Very cool.I was also told Creator 4.1, which supports PSoC 6, will be a... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 6
EZ-PD CCG3
solved msg Solved
Hello,I would like to ask what is purpose of this IC in BLE pioneer kit? What capabilities does it give to the kit? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I love the PSoC 4, but as my design has gotten more complex, I've tended to run out of control nodes and been unable to use any more components like M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
As FPU is there, it would be nice to include more dedicated components in PSoC Creator, for example, PID, frequency modulators, and multipliers. Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.