Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

brhac_2733866
PSoC™ 6
Which motion sensor chip is on the E-ink display shield coming with the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit?Is an example project available for this motion sensor ... Show More
jomoc_3144201
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm rather new to the PSoC ecosystem so I am running through some of the examples listed for the PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit but am having an issue pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello. Is there a list of the PSoC 6 101: tutorial video lesson links in order?  The website generated suggested lists skip around and jump randomly f... Show More
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 6
I wanted to learn more about using the RTC component, so decided to download two of the code examples "RTC Basics" and "CE220186 RTC CTS".However, whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Is it possible I have the wrong PDL version for AN210781

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Dear all,I am facing a problem while implementing ADC in PSoC. The use of "uint32 ADC_IsEndConversion(uint32 retMode)" gives an error while inserting ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello, members.I would like to implement I / O logic as shown in the attached file using AMuxHw, but I don't know.Please tell me how to make it.※In th... Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ 6
I'm still working on my frequency counter, and noticed some strange issues with the TCPWM counter. It seems I cannot start / stop it properly via sign... Show More
niDa_3035361
PSoC™ 6
i am working with capsense board and i have communicated my development board with capsense board .i did all the connection and i have written capsen... Show More
MiTe_1529356
PSoC™ 6
Ethernet
solved msg Solved
In the early video I see that WIFI might be build in, which is perfect fot IOT applications.Will the PSoC 6 also have wired ethernet? For example with... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.