Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
In my current project ... we plan on ONLY using ALL BLE5 modules.I want the PSOC6 to advertise using S8 + BLE5 extensions. Does the Cypress PSOC6 curr... Show More
AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am trying to generate a bootloadable file for my application. I added a post-build script that calls cymcuelftool.exe for this purpuse. I get the... Show More
MaBu_976791
PSoC™ 6
Hello I´m testing the FreeRTOS in a Psoc6 (In a Psoc 6 BLE Pioneer Kit). I have created from zero a new proyect and I have added in the build settings... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We are wondering if it's necessary to check that the BLE stack is on before going to Deep Sleep?We see in example projects:if(Cy_BLE_GetState... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm using a PSoC6 and Creator 4.2. I have my project doing some relatively simple EEPROM read/write functions. It reads first, then increments, ... Show More
NiLi_2861801
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I use CY8CKIT-062-BLE to test the SMIF XIP mode. The addresss mapped to 0x18000000u, the size is 0x04000000. and I also set up the write enable... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to incorporate the example from the eeprom example:CE195313 PSoC Emulated EEPROM into my project.However when I compile the code, it genera... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi I appreciate all the discussions and doc's on enabling serial terminal behavior between PC and PSoC 6 Pioneer Kits.  I am having issues in followin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello members.I created a project (attached file "Decimation-Filter.cyprj.Archive01.zip")for counting the total H width of a pulse output from PWM dur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi CypressI couldn‘t example code  about TFT with 8080 interface? Could you send it to me?about some following notes:Display resolution: [240xRGB](H) ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.