Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I used the device of CY8C5868LTI-LPO39 for the first time.But after I had downloaded the sample code from the wedsite,I found that the model was not c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi All...I got new Psoc 6 BLE pioneer Kit ...and i want to know how to start BLE 5 custom profile for communicate with an BLE Dongle and i wanted to S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I read PSoC 6 TRM and Programming manual for DEAD_ACESS_RESTRICT0/1 of eFuse register, but I cannot find the detail explanation.I think we can d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Hello,

Can we make secure access from CM4 in PSoC 6?

Best regards,

AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Does anyone have an example project for bonding with PSoC 6 BLE?I am using unauthenticated pairing with encryption. After receiving the CY_BLE_EVT_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,There are 5 bus masters in PSoC 6. I can understood CM4, CM0+, CRYPTO and TC are bus master.However, I can not understand DW0 and DW1 is what pa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,When we use cryptographic for encryption of user FW, how should we do for generating the encrypted FW with Creator?I read the below application ... Show More
Ray_Liang
PSoC™ 6
How to use UDB resource in PSoC6?I cannot find UDB base component like PWM/UART, etc. in PSoC Creator4.2. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
This is probably a very simple/dumb question, but I'm new with Cypress technology, and after trying in different ways, I can't make any of my projects... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am new to PSoC devices and have am trying to make a embedded data logging system using the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit. However I am having trouble f... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.