Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I've been having some trouble with a UDB design which I have just tracked down to an accumulator register write which is failing sometimes.The desi... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 6
Hi all:    About the manufacturer specific data of the Advertisement Packet,the company  is showed which must be the member of bluetooth SIG? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello there,I was hoping to get my footprint reviewed with the modifications I made (removal of various pads of GPIO's we aren't using). I have had su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We have a sensor bus manager where we are pulling data from multiple sensors at a time. Is it possible to to do this while the system is in d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
To preface, we are using Cy Ble Dongle for debugging purposes and our BLE PDL is set as GAP peripheral.We are experiencing unusual behavior with ble c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,There are three type of register for controlling protection context.They are MPUx_MS_CTL.PC, SMPU_MSx_CTL.PC_MASK_15_TO_1 and SMPU_STRUCTUREx_AT... Show More
taas_3144281
PSoC™ 6
Hi.I am studying PSoC6 with PSoC Creator.In the datasheet of Global Signal Reference (GSRef) ,there is a line which I can not understand > Error condi... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ 6

I need to store values that survive power cycles.

SaBh_294166
PSoC™ 6
Hello. Received the PSOC6 Kit with BLE and started some testing after watching the Mouser sponsored webinar last week. The supplied BLE USB stick is a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi,So I have a simple application with a  GPIO and an interrupt.I want the interrupt to trigger on either edge.  So using the GUI I set the pin config... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.