Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have setup a PSOC6 project using CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT as my device. I have configured a digital PIN and assigned P0_3 to it. P0_3 maps to RED L... Show More
Chva_1477726
PSoC™ 6
With the PSoC5LP, you can use the USB port pins (plus /Reset) to  program the flash using the SWD protocol. I cannot find any definitive material that... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi can someone form Cypress update this last year info?ThanksCorrect Answer by pmad on Mar 15, 2017 4:50 PMThanks for your interest in PSoC 6 and your... Show More
JunjieC_16
PSoC™ 6
Hi  My customer wants to evaluate the power consumption of PSOC6 for their wearable design. HOw can i do it using the CYkit-062, including Sample Code... Show More
AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to connect, pair and bond my device (PSoC 6 using Just Works pairing) with an Android phone. It works at first, but if I disconnect and re... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ 6
I have a requirement to sleep and wake using a CapSense button. Is this possible? When pressed the only thing that can be running (almost everything i... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ 6
What is the part number and where can I get the proximity sensor on the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer kit? It doesn't show in the BOM. The location designator is... Show More
user_300221
PSoC™ 6
Hello,my update manager suddenly started reporting: "There are no Cypress Product installed. Cypress Update Manager will exit now."But I have several ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
测试psoc6的时候,BootLoader已经下载进去,但是用host BootLoader下载的时候出现这是怎么回事? Show More
daro_1547851
PSoC™ 6

When will Cypress have Bluetooth 5?

Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.