Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
What's the difference between the cyacd and cyacd2 formats?Are both formats compatible with PSoC6? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We are receiving a build error upon adding the EmEEPROM component, and think it is an issue with the linker scripts since we are only using s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
HiPSoC 62/63 seems to have only lineup of BGA, WLCSP and MCSP as device package.I would like a QFN package, Because the PCB becomes very expensive.Are... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Are there any options to make the PSOC 6 project build faster? I am looking for something like parallel jobs option in eclipse which runs the bu... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have created a project with device CY8C6247BZI-D54. I want to make a BLE application. But I didn't find a BLE component to be placed in TopDes... Show More
OhKa_1399881
PSoC™ 6
About the 124 BGA package.Table 1. 124-BGA and 80-WLCSP Pin Description in Datasheet (002-18449 Rev. * E) does not have P4.1, P42 assignment.Where can... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have setup a PSOC6 project using CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT as my device. I have configured a digital PIN and assigned P0_3 to it. P0_3 maps to RED L... Show More
Chva_1477726
PSoC™ 6
With the PSoC5LP, you can use the USB port pins (plus /Reset) to  program the flash using the SWD protocol. I cannot find any definitive material that... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi can someone form Cypress update this last year info?ThanksCorrect Answer by pmad on Mar 15, 2017 4:50 PMThanks for your interest in PSoC 6 and your... Show More
JunjieC_16
PSoC™ 6
Hi  My customer wants to evaluate the power consumption of PSOC6 for their wearable design. HOw can i do it using the CYkit-062, including Sample Code... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.