Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Are there standards for security in a silicon chip or microprocessor that Cypress' PSoC 6 has been evaluated against to provide customers a comparison... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to stream audio from a client device to multiple peripheral devices at the same time using BLE? I'm trying to determine whether a psoc ... Show More
pagrc_3545701
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm trying to find the API documentation for the PSOC6 device, I'm particularly looking for the i2c master documentation, but wouldalso like to kno... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6 UDB DMA
solved msg Solved
Hi All, I'm having difficulty running DMA to UDB FIFO's reliably. The core/PeriBus is clocking at 98MHz and the UDB ALU's are running at PeriBus/2.Ini... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We are running a simple project with Bluetooth using only single core CM0+ to test Bluetooth with low power functionality.We've run into an u... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
The release note says there is this change in SysPM:SysPM callbacksIn the AFTER_TRANSITION mode the SysPM callbacks are executed in the sequence from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,Is there a way to confirm that PDL 3.0.4 is being used instead of an older version? Whenever right clicking a component (i.e. Bluetooth) and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We are having issues with bluetooth advertisement. To preface, we are using single core (cm0+) for Bluetooth, and have registered a callback ... Show More
ryge_3612081
PSoC™ 6
I using the PSoc 6 Pioneer kit to go through the PSoC 101 video series. I'm on lesson 2-1 and have hit a snag trying to communicate with the device ov... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I am using the PSoC 63 Pioneer board in my custom app but it cannot wakeup from deep sleep using a RTC interrupt.  If I wake up from deep sleep throug... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.