Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YeJE_3763896
PSoC™ 6
HELLO, I am making a BLE MODULE using CY8C6336BZI-BLF03. have a few questions. (plz check the attached file first)1. There is the GND subnet error. I ... Show More
dide_1617281
PSoC™ 6
How I can to use bootloader on module CYBLE-416045-02 with external memory? Someone could help me, there are some "c"codes? Show More
vigb_1229181
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am using Emwin graphics library with PSoC6. Where to get GUI Builder(or any other GUI development application ) for interfacing with EmWin librar... Show More
Cava_2099831
PSoC™ 6
I really like the idea of a single chip with embedded wireless connection. We still have to see some datasheets to see how valuable the PSoC6 is but b... Show More
YeJE_3763896
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am making a BLE Module using CY8C6336BZI-BLF03, I have a few questions.plz check the attached file first.1. I am curious a features  of 0.1uF... Show More
vigb_1229181
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I have downloaded an PSoC6-EmWin integrated project from http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce223726-psoc-6-tft-display-interface-emwin-graphics-library... Show More
GrahamS_21
PSoC™ 6
I have a customer who has the a PSoC 6 BLE, CY8CKIT-062-BLE-EAP kitWith the latest version of Creator, they cannot program the board.Kit Prog sees an ... Show More
OnPi_2263161
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I would like to connect 4 PWM counter overflow triggers to a single DMA channel. PDL documentation and TRM don't describe intermediate signals deep... Show More
user_1771726
PSoC™ 6
Dear Expert,            I am going to add DMA function on example of SMIF memory write and read operation.Do you have any suggestion? Do you have any ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
         if customer want to assign a special module(like fingerprinter) to use in psoc6, can you provide the Unique feature information of PSOC6 like... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.