Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ViCh_2676191
PSoC™ 6
I would like to do a fixed stack OTA upgrade on a PSoC 6. I found AN97060 which explains about fixed stack OTA on PSoC 4. Digging around, I also found... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 6
I have added a SMIF component to my project and I'm trying to set it up to run from the cm0+ core.  The SMIF interrupt is assigned to the cm0+I am try... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I am working on a university project to poll an electric meter over ZigBee to obtain consumption data at a more frequent interval than current systems... Show More
NoMI_1026941
PSoC™ 6
The following discussion announced that,  "USB" and "emFile" Component for PSoC6 on PSoC Creator will be available for 3Q.However "USB" and "emFile" a... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 6
I have the CY8CKIT-062-BLE connected to a custom PCB that has a BME280 and another SPI chip on 2 different CS pins.The SCB block that this is running ... Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 6
I am referring "CE220960" project to implement "Upgradable Stack Bootloader" and it works fine when used as it is, with complete BLE running on single... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 6
I am using GPS parsing code from Tilen Majerle that can be found here tilen@majerle.euThere's a structure defined to hold the GPS date and time that s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Im trying to read data from my psoc 6 to my cysmart app.My app is defined as the client and the psoc6 kit is defined as server.Im writing to the... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 6
When can we expect to have a full release of the various PSoC 6 products. Of most interest is the Module. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am currently working on a project that has PWM's driving LED's on the dev board. Because the LED's are active low I've connected NOT gates betwee... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.