Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Eric_wang
PSoC™ 6
If this chip supports the mipi-dsi ,how to?Is there a DEMO?Thanks! Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
     When i use CY8CKIT-062  to test external touch key,  and refer the CE222827_PSoC_6_MCU_CapSense_Tuner  code example, it can work on the demo touc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am looking for PSOC developer to help me create an IoT solution for a green consumer product that will change the way people view their food was... Show More
ChSa_3356871
PSoC™ 6
Hello,we were planning to put the System into Deep Sleep mode by calling Cy_SysPm_DeepSleep(CY_SYSPM_WAIT_FOR_INTERRUPT) on both CPUs. The system shou... Show More
YTs_1631666
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am looking to attach cheap NAND flash via SMIF to PSOC6. I was able to place a 1Gbit part from Winbond onto the PSOC evaluation kit and have it w... Show More
PhDi_1589426
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I wanted to ask if it is possible to listen to a certain channel without beeing in a connection or receiving an advertising package?I want to ge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,As title states, my miniprog3 isn't working with the PSoC 6 module I got my hands on recently. I receive the it's "recognized but not supported"... Show More
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 6
I am in the process of building up an I2C SCB Master component for my test application.I decided to strip everything back and work from the datasheet ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Since this new PSoC 6 has BLE 5.0, will it contain Bluetooth Mesh as well?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
From the Architecture Reference Manual section 25.6.3 (I2C interrupts) someone can see that there is a number of sources that can trigger an I2C Slave... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.