Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I'm anxious to start playing with PSOC 6 so I hate to ask because I know the answers are inevitably optimistically biased, but, what's the ETA for PSO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6 EzBLE
Solved
Hi,PSoC6 BLE looks very exciting and a huge step up from PSoC4 on so many levels.Are there plans for EzBLE modlues, and if so in what sort of timefram... Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 6
I am working on PSOC4 BLE at present. I want to switch to PSOC6 and had some queries listed below:1. Whether PSOC6 will work with PSOC creator 4.1, If... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Will a Tickless FreeRTOS implementation be provided?  If so, can you comment on the timer peripheral used and the power consumption. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Can someone describe the timer peripherals that are available to run in Deep-Sleep?  How many are there, and how many are consumed by the BLE stack? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am looking for the docs for the new PSoC6.Can somebody provide me with the links to get the proper version of Creator, PDL etc.? These don't s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Hi, I hava a question. Is there an example of using TEE?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
According to some rumors on the other PSoC forums, it sounds like the new PSoC 6 chip has support for multiple bluetooth connections simultaneously. F... Show More
HIEN
PSoC™ 6
I have tried to implement the interrupt on PSoC6 BLE pioneer kit, but the interrupt of PWM is not occurred. I confirmed GPIO interrupt occurred. I att... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Where can I find information about the bluetooth stack? Is the bluetooth stack offered tied to a certain RTOS? If I have to use my custom RTOS along w... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.