Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I have yet to find any example code on simultaneous connections for the PSoC 6. Can someone point me to some or provide it here?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
thanks
Solved
Hi, my project is to build a dog tracking device using GPS. A mapped outarea (my college) will be the co-ordinates. if the tracker leaves thedesignate... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am a 4th Year Student studying Embedded Systems. My Project for the year is to Design and Build a "Pet Location System using GPS". What PSoC mic... Show More
jobac_1391566
PSoC™ 6
I have tried all of the following function calls and never receive a callback for any of the corresponding events.  Is this a known issue?          Cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Is possible to do this line of code using just a DMA.aBuffer[ADC_SAR_1_GetResult16()]++;Basically want to take the value returned from the ADC and use... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Looking forward to the PSoC 6 launch!Would be great if we can see support for a 100% command-line tool chain that doesn't depend on Windows (nor virtu... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 6
We would like to start upgrading a custom board from PSoC 4 to PSoC 6 104 MSCP. Currently we do not feel comfortable doing that without a full referen... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 6
Today I downloaded and installed Creator 4.2 and the PSoC6 examples and here is my first question:In the CE220335:BLE_Eddystone project the main loop ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello PSoC 6 Early Adopters! I am pleased to announce that as of today, the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) is available to Pre-Order at Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
In http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/peripheral-driver-library-pdl You suggest: "Download a beta version of PDL 3.0.1 on the PSoC 6 Community... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.