Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I want to program the main application firmware and some unique data to each board in SFlash such as BDA, serial number, and keys.  Is there a product... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Dear All Cypressfollowing the new PSOC6 , is there any logger and stream over wifi example for High speed (facquisition > 1khz  for few Spi/I2C  exter... Show More
user_3899081
PSoC™ 6
Dear all,I'm a newbie for using PSoC. I don't really understand how to use SAR ADC in PSoC. I'm trying to get the digital input from piezoelectric cer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I am really new with MCUs and especially with PSoC 6. I have a Groove GSR sensor and Cypress PSoC 6 BLE kit and i need to connect them and plot the... Show More
jali_3846906
PSoC™ 6

Is there an API available to get Voltage of PSOC 6 withou ADC?

jali_3846906
PSoC™ 6
Dear all:     Can you tell me how to get PSOC 6 device ID or something unique id?                                                                     ... Show More
ToSi_1608191
PSoC™ 6
Is there an application note that explains the complexity of the interacting between the CM4 and CM0+ using the IPC channels and couples that with und... Show More
MatthewS_51
PSoC™ 6
Hello Problem-Solvers! Recently we have partnered with Premiere Farnell and Honeywell to put together a campaign around pairing PSoC 6 MCUs with Honey... Show More
JeGa_1293081
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have download FOSS package from http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/cypress-crypto-library-foss-packages and found there ... Show More
OnPi_2263161
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I would like to set a watchpoint with the ModusToolbox or GDB/OpenOCD. Is it supported? Toggle watchpoint is disabled in the EAP Modus. Is there a... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.