Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello Cypress,Thank you for all the nice preview information!One "elephant in the room" is the inclusion of a *single* ADC only.  My application, as w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Where to use PSoC6 for IoT?

EmSz_1249441
PSoC™ 6
Can this kit be operated directly from Li-Po battery? Can it charge the battery from other power source? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
HowdyRunning the current PSOC 6 (version we are using.... CY8C637BZI-MD76) With everything turned on,(full rate SPI1..SPI2...SPI3, full rate CPU, writ... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Some weeks ago PSoC Creator 4.1 was released, but it lacks of support for PSoC6 devices, does anyone knows when can we expect the support for PSoC6... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
helloi see psoc6 on cypress site. When i try New-Project-target device on psoc creator studio there is no psoc6 option. If i buy psoc6 kit in which st... Show More
JaMi_334126
PSoC™ 6
How / when can I get a CY8CKIT-062-BLE? atsf@ieee.org. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone,
Solved

I am beginner I don't really what gadget to start with...please advise!

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hey Everyone.I’m new to the world of Cypress Pioneer Kits and PSoC Creator so I thought I would take a few moments to feed back to any other ‘noobs’ i... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 6
We are looking to upgrade our wearable product from PSoC 4 BLE to the PSoC 6 BLE however according to the datasheet there is only a massive 124-ball B... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.