Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to drive a TFT screen off my PSoC6 Pioneer board.I found some code which does the job on my PSoc4 BLE board and thought it would simply wo... Show More
hiyac_351831
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I have just created attachment project, but the transfer of DMA is completed in the middle.I want to send from ROM to RAM, DMA transfer 100 Word... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Anybody know when parts will be available?

ansh_2022771
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I was parsing generated hex file of my boot-loadable project. I am using 256K flash which is from 0x00000000 to 0x0004000.Something didn't make sen... Show More
MatthewS_51
PSoC™ 6
Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to share a project and tutorial created by one of Digi-Key's head Application Engineers, Robert Nelson. Please see l... Show More
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 6
My PSoC6 Pioneer Board arrived last week but the eInk 2.7" display is not working as it won't update. I found an earlier post on the forum where anoth... Show More
brhac_2733866
PSoC™ 6
I just received my PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit a couple of days ago and have been going through the example projects.  Basically, they all function correct... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 6
Attached project opened and built with Creator 4.2 Beta 2.Open in "Results" both main files (main_cm0p.lst and main_cm4.lst) and see  28         .fil... Show More
LeiS_01
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am trying to study the Systick and UART on PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit. Systick generate 1ms interrupt and blink GPIO as 500ms cycle in the main lo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I searched Component catalog but I cannot find op-amp component.How can I use the component?Best regards, Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.