Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC 62 CY8C627BZI-D54 with 288KB RAM.  On CM0 core I just have a main loop with a sleep call inside so I allocate 8KB RAM for it.  I all... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ 6
Using the example CapSense code, after touching the button widget remains touched for more than a second. How do I speed up the response to allow the ... Show More
shroc_3498516
PSoC™ 6

Hello, how one can develop haptic feedback ? Is their any application kit available for development?

KaGa_3938861
PSoC™ 6
What are the main differences between the software architecture of PSoC 5LP and PSoC 6 MCU?Can I port PSoC 5LP firmware directly to a PSoC 6 MCU?PSoC ... Show More
KaGa_4030631
PSoC™ 6
I have a PSoC 5LP firmware which i want to use in PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit. When i checked the Architecture i found that the board has a PSoC 5LP d... Show More
shRe_2888731
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have a custom hardware with two PDMs (same as the ones on TFT Display Shield Board CY8CKIT-028-TFT) and I am trying to use the stereo mode in the... Show More
semcc_4006746
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm curious as to the roadmap for supporting for the new Bluetooth 5.1 AoA and/or AoD features, specifically implementations for the CTE, IQ measur... Show More
joco_4017211
PSoC™ 6
Downloaded example dated: 01/10/2019. https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce219881-psoc-6-mcu-switching-between-power-modes I'm using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
We are working to make a smart wearable for a intergration of smart home connectivity. Although we make a Smart homes devices using Texas Instrument C... Show More
ToPe_1312931
PSoC™ 6
I need some mass storage using the Pioneer kit. From the documentation, it looks possible. Can't find any kind of code example to do that. We are thin... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.