Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I think that NVIC of M0+ can select 32 interrupts from 147 as for block diagram of TRM.But we cannot set interrupt number of except of 3 to 29.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,When we develop PSoC6 Software, Creator 4.2 generate two hex files into CorteM0p and CortexM4 directories.When I compare the files. auxiliary fi... Show More
user_2738496
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am trying to use the function arm_sin_f32I have:#define ARM_MATH_CM4#include "arm_math.h"But what do I do to get it to link?best regardsAnders Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I would like to ask about MCWDT.On 198 pages of PSoC 63 with BLE Architecture Technical Reference Manual, there is an description that a single ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,For the development of a new design, we are interested in the CY8C6136BZI reference.I understood that PSoC61 are not available yet, and PSoC62 s... Show More
mahec_674091
PSoC™ 6
Hello All,I am very impressed with the PSOC 6 and am enjoying working with the BLE development kit.I am working on a project that needs the ability to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I've been doing quite a few measurements on the power consumption of the CY8CKIT-062-BLE kit, and I can't make any real sense of it yet.When running t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I would like to ask the following questions on the difference between Cortex-MO + and M4 access.1.It is stated in NPI that PSoC 6 can access WD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hey,I want to create an own bluetooth profile (custom profile) in PSoC6 with PSoC Creator 4.2. With the PSoC4 this was possible (see AN91162 - Creating a BLE Custom Profile | Cypress Semiconductor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,To access Flash or WFlash, some APIs of SROM is prepared and when we call the SROM API, I think the program in SROM must execute to write or rea... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.