Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

olpec_4123636
PSoC™ 6
I am evaluating the PSOC 6 family to replace and existing design using a different micro controller.  I need a composite USB CDC device which supports... Show More
hefrc_3803246
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to use CE219517 on CY8CKIT-06-BLE. After building the project I try to programm the Kit.Then I get the following error measage:The selected... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
After lots of experience with PSoC 3, 4, 4 BLE, and 5LP, I'm trying to get some experience with the PSoC 6.  I'm using the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE prototypi... Show More
MiRo_263836
PSoC™ 6
I found one for Modus, but I am using UDBs and would like an OTA DFU.   Is there an example project available? Show More
tohu_3988516
PSoC™ 6
I'm getting angry about PSoC6 (CY8C6347BZI-BLD53). I try to perform a Boundary Scan (Goepel) on our prototypes and I only get errors from the insructi... Show More
GrahamS_21
PSoC™ 6
PILO Trim
solved msg Solved
Do we have any guidance on how often the PILO should be trimmed against a high accuracy clock source to maintain a 250ppm accuracy?This would be for t... Show More
erho_283561
PSoC™ 6
My project needs to integrate the PSOC6 Crypto functions with a custom SRAM like interface. When will PSOC Creator fully support the 4343W dev kit? I ... Show More
Chva_1477726
PSoC™ 6
I am busy with a design where I need to run the CM4 core at 150MHz and also use USB (device). I am using a 12MHz external crystal for the ECO in order... Show More
MiKi_3184011
PSoC™ 6
I am able to list the sensor and receive correct response using CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT, however when i change to CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and wire exactly the... Show More
jac_3880146
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to change the PLL clock using the cypress API functions, instead of the "Clocks" UI section. There is a "walkthrough" here: https://www.cypress.com/file/420571/download... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.