Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

MiRo_263836
PSoC™ 6
I used CE218137 - BLE Proximity as an example of sending data to an app.  I am connect and start Nofity and I get data.I have tried this in my own pro... Show More
peya_1337906
PSoC™ 6
Hi ,     When I build PSoC6 project, sometimes it appear build error: "Hex file generation step failed, see output window for more information."    If... Show More
luonc_4149601
PSoC™ 6
Greetings to everyone.Like the title of the discussion says, i have to write a 16 bit command in a sensor using I2C interface.The structure of the mes... Show More
JeMc_3775591
PSoC™ 6
What type of connector do I need to use the kitprog on header J11 to be able to program other chips? Is there a link to the product? Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
Should I expect any problems trying to run the PSoC 4 port of FreeRTOS on the M0+ core of the PSoC 6?  I'm assuming that the M0 and M0+ aren't that di... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I have USB CDC enabled in my PSoC 62 application and bootloader.  When I switch from the application to the bootloader using the function Cy_Bootload_... Show More
trcac_4011561
PSoC™ 6
Platform: CY8CPROTO-062-4343W with Modus Toolbox 1.1 [on mac or PC (i've used both to program examples onto the kit)]Hello, I am attempting to use PSo... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
PSoC Creator 4.2, PDL 3.1.0, Selected device CY8C6347BZI-BLD54.I just created a fresh empty project and added the BLE component.  I didn't change any ... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I want to develop a Windows app that does nothing but set the lifecycle to Secure.  I think I can use the PSoC Programmer example from Programmer\Exam... Show More
strac_4136351
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm trying to get simple UART debugging messages to be printed to Putty or Tera Term, but it is not working.I'm following the video tutorial fro... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.