Announcements

Curious on how you can apply PSoC™ 6 to Smart Home Appliances? Register for the ASEAN Smart Home Appliance Webinar here to find out how.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm working on a custom component (https://github.com/C47D/nRF24_Component) and would like to add support for PSoC6 devicesWith PSoC5LP and PSoC4 a... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 6
HelloWe develop our system using CY8C6247BZI-D54. and we will migrate to CY8C6247BZI-F54.Does it have pin compatibility?If you have any other concern,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello PSoC Developers!We've partnered up with Mouser Electronics to put on an exciting online series: Building Next-Generation IoT Devices with the PS... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hello,we will deploy 16 of these new devices in two huge concrete rooms. The rooms are about 500m long and segmented in four segments each.Moreover, t... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
We are starting a project using the new PSoC as a multi-sensor device. Another running project successfully deployed PSoC 5LP to manage RFID Readers. ... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have started a project to connect 16 PSoC 6 via bluetooth. As I have to span an area of about 400m I am wondering about the range this BLE 4.... Show More
dabr_1254066
PSoC™ 6
We're using a psoc 4 and 4m for 2 different types of sensor deployments for Elevator analytics. I would like to know more about the psoc 6 details for... Show More
andydong1583_25
PSoC™ 6
Wow, It's long time wait and finally got the CY8CKIT-062-BLE board  yesterday afternoon. But before we start to evaluate, I think we should know some ... Show More
ShipingW_81
PSoC™ 6
Hi,As we know, each CPU can be in sleep independent of the state of the other CPU. If two cores are in different power modes, does that mean the same ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I have yet to find any example code on simultaneous connections for the PSoC 6. Can someone point me to some or provide it here?Thanks Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.