Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

KaSi_1722081
PSoC™ 6
Hello,The architecture reference manual for PSoC62 outlines the DP_CTL register in the DAP security section, but the register TRM does not detail this... Show More
haroc_2954161
PSoC™ 6
I've read through various discussions dating back to 2016 that the PSoC6 will eventually support the BLE Mesh standard, given its BLE 5.0 compliant.Wh... Show More
vivec_4189616
PSoC™ 6
I need a details about the API's and macros in the capsense library but i can't find them on the PDL. Kindly help. Show More
bhvfc_4216081
PSoC™ 6
I am new to Cypress microcontrollers and I installed PSoC programmer. I have a custom board with CY8C4125LQI-483 micro on it and  I am trying to progr... Show More
WeGa_288606
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have a SCB configured in SPI mode on PSo62A series and I am wondering if the CS line assertion/deassertion timing can be controlled and if so ... Show More
vivec_4189616
PSoC™ 6
I've programmed my psoc6 using CE223727 e-ink example code but there is no response on the E-INK display. It is showing the same thing. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I read TRM to erase Flash Row but I can not find the address of IPC_STRUCT.DATA in Registers TRM.It seems that API is prepared for assess the re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am trying to trigger an interrupt on MC4 using IPC notify on CM0+.I am failing to verify that the interrupt is indeed triggered on CM4.Here is wh... Show More
oviqc_4219301
PSoC™ 6
HelloI am trying to create Eagle library for CY8C6247BZI-D44. For that I need package drawing as mentioned on page 56 of its datasheet.I am unable to ... Show More
joma_1267006
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm communicating with an SPI  device (PSoC 63 is MASTER) which expects CPOL=0 CPHA=1, however when I try set it like that in ModusToolbox I notice... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.