Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 6
I dont see it on Mouser or Digikey thus far. Any idea of a release date?Best,Nick Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Anyone know the USB pin numbers for the 116-BGA?  Can't seem to find them in the datasheet.  the "Hardware Design Considerations" document references ... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi jett​ / team cypressWe're in need of samples of the 116-BGA package with dual-core and BLE.Where do we get/buy these for immediate delivery?Thanks ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
The preliminary datasheet says port 1 pins are overvoltage tolerant.  Where can I find the spec for the overvoltage pins? Show More
andydong1583_25
PSoC™ 6
I checked release note from the IAR website. The latest  IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm version 8.20.1 does't support PSoC 6 family. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I was following Alan's Webinar and got as far as loading MyFirstProject and clicking the Program icon. The error message was 'Port Acquire Fail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I was just wondering if PSOC6 will have a CAN controller available?  I'm targeting PSOC6 for a design but I need CAN. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Dear all, What can be the possible reason for two different results from TCPWM in PSoC6 and PWM in PSoC 5LP? The desired output from PWM running on PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
I'm reaching out the community in hope someone can help me under stand this error I receive when a UDB symbol is created. I get setup I followed the t... Show More
mahec_674091
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I recently purchased the CY8CKIT-062-BLE kit from Mouser.  I connect the kit to my notebook using the supplied USB cable.  The red and orange LE... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.