Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

daasc_4221876
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone, I am trying to get started with the PSoC6 BLE examples and have encountered an error regarding the upgradable stack example:Setup:PSoC Cr... Show More
wezh_2563016
PSoC™ 6
hi,     now i use the CY8C6247BZI-D54 in the creator 4.2,i want to monitor CPU utilization,how to monitor CPU utilization and output by uart? Show More
vlnac_4229066
PSoC™ 6
Dear sir, good dayI'm just starting to learn PSoC. I want to understand the following: can I create, for example, a shift register for 24 outputs? TIA... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ 6
Greetings All!I'm using a PSOC6 BLE development kit, and I want to add several ADCchannels of sigma delta converters.  The PSOC6 doesn't have enough s... Show More
MiRo_263836
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to debug the CM4 core.  I select the CM4 as the debug target and click on Debug.  The resume (F5) is grayed out.  I can add breakpoints bu... Show More
trstc_4056926
PSoC™ 6
CMSIS library​This thread is a year old but I am having the same problem...  I have tried adding the library as 'm' and as 'libarm_cortexM4lf_math.a' ... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
Running on a PSoC 6 from PSoC Creator 4.2.  I don't seem to get much of a stack in the Call Stack pane after a failed assert, which makes debugging ex... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
With previous PSoC generations, routing DMA requests and interrupt requests to external pins was a good way to debug DMA configurations with a logic a... Show More
stpo_4071891
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am working on an application which uses bootloader and main application. I am using PSoC Creator 4.2 for development. In the main application ... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 6
Hi sir,I'm using psoc creator 4.2 run demo: CE218136_EINK_CapSense_RTOS ,everything is ok if uart component is disable.When i enable uart component an... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.