Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_300221
PSoC™ 6
GPIO, routing
Solved
Hi,What is Smart IO and GPIO_OVT?Can I connect internal periphery to any pins like at PSoC 5 or some pin are fixed like at PSoC 4?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Dear Sir

Can you explain scope PSOC-6 in field of home automation?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
PSOC 6 BLE support Bluetooth 5.0 all the new features or just support 2Mb/s? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Are there any plans to support an Ethercat slave peripheral (possibly as an extension of an Ethernet port)? Adding this would be a huge thing, and ... Show More
akkoc_1406121
PSoC™ 6

Hi,
Will emFile component for PSoC 6 be supported?

Thanks in advance.

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 6
Datasheet
Solved

Preliminary datasheet available yet ?

Regards, Dana.

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I was waiting for information about PSoC6 some time ago, it looks impressive. I noticed on the presentation video that PSoC6 will have less UDBs th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

Since this new PSoC 6 has BLE 5.0, will it contain Bluetooth Mesh as well?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
is it possible to use the PSOC 6 BLE with apple homekit?any example code? Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ 6
Couple questions about the upcoming psoc 6.Are there plans for an inexpensive usb board like the $10 psoc 5 059 kit in addition to the more expensive ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.