Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 6
On a PSoC6 CY8C6247BZI-D34 we're having some trouble getting the M0+ to access the USB as a slave device. The available USB examples only use the M4 c... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
hi  Cypress:      as we know psoc6 support Standard interface of  Arduino, so how we use it in Arduino?  Show More
SaKrst
PSoC™ 6
Hello good people from the community,I have CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board with me and some screen that has ILI9341 driver that is pre-configured on 16 bit... Show More
Ray_Liang
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I don't find any spec about the SIMO Buck in datasheet Electrical Specifications, TRM or AN218241.Only thing I can get is the MPN of the Inductor i... Show More
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
Is there a direct way of measuring the voltage input to the CYBLE-416045 on pin VDD without also routing to an I/O with a voltage divider and measurin... Show More
ThWi_3938146
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to write data to the EEPROM flash rows using the PSOC6 BLE PIONEER KIT.Here is my code running on CM0+. It completes with Success. However... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm trying to load a .cyacd2 file into my code by using cybtldr_parse.c.Everything works fine until I reach the end of the file. At that point, CyB... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I want to use 2.8V supply voltage by setting SW5 to position 3 for 1.8V-3.3V mode.  How do I configure the variable voltage level? Show More
AdKl_3857101
PSoC™ 6
Good day,I'm currently having some issues with sending data from the SAR-Result-Register to the SRAM. I want to sample 5.100 values and send them to t... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I am using J-Link to program the secure bootloader but the chip cannot reset and run the bootloader after programming is finished.  I have to cut the ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.