Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

MaFr_372266
PSoC™ 6
I've searched the forum and saw the comment about updating tools, that would work if the device then appeared but no such luck.  Please advise locatio... Show More
RiKw_4278376
PSoC™ 6
I have a modified PSoC 6 Pioneer Kit that uses a different NOR-flash device from the one provided by the Kit; I have been able to run simple SPI comma... Show More
AaHo_4159591
PSoC™ 6
Are any of the CY8C6347BZI variants available for sample in the 124-BGA package yet?cheers,Aaron Show More
MiTo_4443801
PSoC™ 6
Hi,(Assuming that I'm a really beginner)I am using Psoc 6 ble the prototyping kit and through it I send data via Bluetooth. with the dongle and the ap... Show More
jali_3846906
PSoC™ 6
      I found that when I remove a global variable in the project code, eeprom could not read or write normally. The project code is in the attachment... Show More
YifeiS_76
PSoC™ 6
AN 002-25588 Only has PSoC 6 1M devices flash loader for MDK.where can we find PSoC 6 2M devices flash loader for MDK? Show More
skxo_3327291
PSoC™ 6
Dear Cypress,I have some questions about CE220454_PSoC6_CryptoAESDemo, using ModusToolBox.-  First, does Cy_Crypto_Aes_Ecb_Run() function call the HW ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
Dear  Cypress:   i find PSoC 6 BLE Wearables Demo video of this below, can you provide the demo code to customer to learn about it, tks; Show More
DaBr_3652421
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,Looking to rotate the orientation with the E-INK display to be vertical on the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer kit with emWin graphics?I notice there is a... Show More
ThJe_1863206
PSoC™ 6
Has anybody implemented DFU on PSoC6, using BLE?My requirements are:HW:     CYBLE-416045-02IDE:     ModusToolbox 1.1PDL:     v3.1.0Transport: BLEOS:  ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.