Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6

Recent discussions

Sort by:
antoine30
PSoC™ 6

I would like to program the GAP interface of the BLE CYBLE 416045-02, Where could i get documentation and examples?

Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
I am using CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and add a falling edge interrupt on P6_5 (with is MCU_TDI) and facing some problem .The debug mode is set to SWD in "de... Show More
YSJE_3566666
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I can't find anything about the DMA Registers in the CY8C61x6, CY8C61x7 TRM.Should I refer to the PSoC62 TRM for now? Thanks and Regards,YS Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to  solve a problem with the BLE system randomly failing while the device is connected to a peripheral and sending data. Upon failur... Show More
Jddewitt83
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I reviewed the datasheet associated with the AN2344 and noticed that on the Battery Pack Management System side there are no capacitors (pg. 2 of ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I followed the following guidence to create a "customer BSP". ModusToolbox 2.2 and later: Make a Custom BSP - KB... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Now, I'm using CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 to emulate our product. I want to add some features into the bootloader and build it for CY8CPROTO-064B0S3. How... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am successfully able to run the example emFile_Filesystem  by importing it to ModusToolbox.  I have tried the .txt and .log files and FS_FOpen d... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6

你好!

我想让CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT_PSoC_6_WiFi-BT_Pioneer_Kit连接DS18B20,但我不知道。我使用ModusToolbox.希望回答,谢谢!

psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I would like to inquire about UART_DMA Rx Buffer Index reset. When the receiving buffer of the DMA is full, it is known that data is received a... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top labels