Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to debug both cores simultaneously in uVision 5.28a?  This KBA (PSoC 6 MCU Multi-Core Debugging with Third-Party IDEs – KBA222959 ) not... Show More
JeHa_3912621
PSoC™ 6
*** Using Compiler 'V5.06 update 6 (build 750)', folder: 'C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin'Build Project 'M4' - Target 'Target 1'linking...E:\Work\18.reflex-P... Show More
KeDa_1385231
PSoC™ 6
PSOC6 Fabric
solved msg Solved
Hi.  So, coming from a good understanding of the PSOC5LE and PSocCreator, I'm trying to come to understand the PSOC6.  I have 3 tools available, the M... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
hi  Cypress:    when i use Psoc6 to printf  float , it shows noting  the code is below: it can output float date? void My_Uart_Init(void){    cy_en_sc... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
Dear  Cypress:   when i test psoc6 ipc demo code  of  CE223820, it can't pass the build, it show :main_cm0p.c:56:17: error: 'CY_SYS_CYPIPE_INTR_MASK' ... Show More
CHZH_4467336
PSoC™ 6
Hello guys,I am working on my graduation project, which uses cy8ckit-062-ble to receive the temperature change and display it on the app of the mobile... Show More
MaWa_4506761
PSoC™ 6
We're using the CYM943012P6EVB-01 Rev2.2 kit. We have successfully built and run mbed-os-example-blinky and mbed-os-example-capsense with mbed cli as ... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I want to change the lifecycle stage with Cypress Programmer CLI the same way I can do it with the PSoC Programmer COM API PSoC6_WriteProtection().  I... Show More
AyKo_4382201
PSoC™ 6
I'm using psoc63 on my custom design board.I have configured ble as GAP peripheral and GATT server role and selected only cm0  core for ble operation.... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 6
Environment: PSOC 6 with PSoC Creator and latest updates on a (virtual) Win 10 64-bit OS.Background: I am instrumenting some solar-powered spot lights... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.