Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

peya_1337906
PSoC™ 6
Hi ,    In the PSoC6 design, uart component is different  from PSoC4, there is no "wake up from deep sleep" option. So we don't know how to use the ua... Show More
OnPi_2263161
PSoC™ 6
Hi all,when are SMPU master/slave protection structures reset or cleared?My goal is to try to mimic Secure state and keep a chip in Normal state. I wa... Show More
KaGa_3938861
PSoC™ 6
I am using CY8CKIT-002 PSoC MiniProg3 program and debug kit to debug some custom build PSoC 5lp boards. I am facing some issue while connecting to the... Show More
EsEs_4384886
PSoC™ 6
Could BLE sub system get into deep sleep while using ILO. I have tried to change CLK_LF source from WCO to ILO but it didn't work, could anyone help h... Show More
MeSh_3749161
PSoC™ 6
We are trying to use hard FPU in PSoC 6, but in core_cm4.h FPU requires setting __SOFTFP__ into 0u:however, it seems PSoC creator is using soft FPU by... Show More
BUTA_1301626
PSoC™ 6
I have a project to use SPI communication.I need to change the register values of the module I will communicate with.adress==>6F    (function ==>TX Da... Show More
ThBr_4364666
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have a bootloadable project set up as BLE a peripheral with LE secure and bonding data stored to emEEPROM. I'm experiencing a hard fault when ... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
I have a project with an ADC wired as follows:and configured as follows:VDDA is 3.3V.  When I feed a voltage of 2.00V into VBatIn, I get a result of a... Show More
AaSh_2852681
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to use LIN module with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT using PSOC Creator 4.2. I am having difficulty finding instruction on how to enable LIN module ... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I am making the bootloader of PSoC 6 based the CE22096001.The bootloader work well on the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53.My customer changed the device to th... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.