Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Hippo35
PSoC™ 6
Liebe Community,ich bin Bachelorstudent an der Hochschule Mittweida (Sachsen, Deutschland). Im Rahmen meiner Bachelorarbeit untersuche ich unterandere... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Now, I'm using CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 to emulate our product. I want to add some features into the bootloader and build it for CY8CPROTO-064B0S3. How... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What are the minimum requirements that an MCU must have to support the SDIO interface of a hosted WiFi/BLE module? For example, how can I tell if a CY... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I am unable to find "Tool Settings" under C/C++ Build as shown in some tutorials, manuals for Modus Toolbox IDE. Where are these settings in Mo... Show More
lussmar
PSoC™ 6
Hello! Im currently trying to read a JSON file in my psoc project for the cyproto-063-BLE but i cannot get it to work.  I have a JSON file that im try... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,   Can someone give me an estimate of the power consumption of the chipset in the following modes. 1. Deep Sleep 2. ADC Data Input 3. Data Proc... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,   Could any of you help me in setting the sampling frequency of the PSOC6 chipset ADC to 2KHz? The minimum clock frequency the ADC can take in... Show More
micro-atama
PSoC™ 6
Hello, when I add svd file to see the peripheral register,every port (port0 to port14) has the same address. ※modus version is 2.2 But in another vers... Show More
YSJE_3566666
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm testing UART(P5.0, P5.1) on CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. When I execute soft reset through NVIC_SystemReset(), UART Tx(P5.1) goes low for a while.Fo... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am a novice, just contacted Modus ToolBox software, using the kit is CY8CKIT-062S2-43012; now I want to create a new project to practice, but... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.