Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JoKe_1629696
PSoC™ 6
I'm using Creator 4.2 to make a test project for the CYBLE-416045-02, and the fitter is unable to place a digital output pin.  The only thing unusual ... Show More
MaFr_372266
PSoC™ 6
This is a repeat of a question previously asked and incorrectly answered and locked so I'll try again.  Looking to understand via a deterministic (DMA... Show More
AlBo_1871926
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I need an advice on selecting the proper BLE profile. I'm new to BLE and a bit confused. So basically what I need is some kind of Bluetooth orig... Show More
ClMe_4503246
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone!I have to generate a Chirp signal in my PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping kit.Can I use the NOP instruction in the for loop to change frequency?Or is... Show More
MaFr_372266
PSoC™ 6
Looking for a PSoC6 LIN component seems that Cypress has one for the other PSoC families but not PSoC6, has anyone developed there own which I could l... Show More
JoKe_1629696
PSoC™ 6
I would like to create a PSoC 6 project that combines code example CE220960 - PSoC 6 MCU BLE Upgradable Stack Bootloader with code example CE222802 - ... Show More
CoMu_3463411
PSoC™ 6
Hello,For the same app, same settings, on a new board :UART on P5.1 TX works, P5.0 RX do not work (labeled on the board)UART on P6.5 TX works, P6.4 RX... Show More
BoBr_4596421
PSoC™ 6
Hello there,I would be grateful for some help with diagnostics in getting BLE to operate correctly.I have been following the tutorials from Aan Hawse ... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm trying to build this project "Workspace01"step by step based on "CE23727_PSoC6 E-INK DISPLAY Interface with EmWin Graphics Library" but everyti... Show More
WyLe_4547406
PSoC™ 6
I keep trying to program my psoc 6 ble pioneer kit. Every time I try it comes up with this error.I have updated my firmware and it connects to the pro... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.