Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
rusty11
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CY8CMOD-064S0S2-4343W board design developed by Cypress and have created an identical board called Cloud Lock. On the new Cloud Lock ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello This is the first time I have made a custom PCB for PSOC-6 device. I had been using PSOC-4 and 5 till date. Mistakenly the VDD_NS pin has been c... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone, A few weeks ago I posted a message here complaining that Cy_TCPM_Counter_SetPeriod() is not behaving as documented. In my application I n... Show More
lida_deng
PSoC™ 6

PSOC6可以移植马林鱼(开源3D打印机固件)吗?

alishoaib1111
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  Hope you are good. Did anyone has example of any temperature sensor with it's .c file written in freertos? I am trying to write it but ... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
In the description of cyhal_i2c_master_write():     "I2C master blocking write. This will write size bytes of data from the buffer pointed to by data.... Show More
easonlin
PSoC™ 6
Hey Sir, MCU CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 is used as a CPU on our product and it has been produced for 50K-100K units. However, there are a few units (less than ... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 6
Hello everybody, Does any one really know why this error pops up: Cy_BLE_GAP_GenerateKeys returns API Error: 0x160004 CY_BLE_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_RESOUR... Show More
EBRAddict
PSoC™ 6
I pre-ordered this CY8CKIT-062-BLE dev board from Digi-Key and it was shipped 28-SEP-2017 Inv # 59555866. It won't program. I've tried the on-board Ki... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels