Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am trying with small steps to operate the DMA on I2S, so I have an array of 40 values (0 through 0x27) to write to the I2S-TX through DMA. The... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to implement an additional I2S port on the PSoC-6, my PSoC has only a single I2S module. I found few resources for UDB I2S, and I have a few... Show More
invisyguard
PSoC™ 6
Do you have any job boards as I loking for P SOC6 with Bluetooth experence in Australia or new zealand. I have made schematic and have modified Tutori... Show More
lesmalave
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone. I have the following issue. I just installed the new version of IDE Modus Toolbox in 2.4. After going through the entire installation pro... Show More
ms360
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I'm trying to use the backup registers (BREG) on PSOC6/CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to set a value before rebooting. Documentation on this topic is either e... Show More
StateraTom
PSoC™ 6
Hi community, I've not been able to connect to my PSoc and this is the warning I got : There was an error running port acquire: PSoC device is not acq... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I have a dual-cpu design, based on one of the Cypress/Infineon example projects and document AN215656. I now need to implement DFU, but all the av... Show More
NoahP
PSoC™ 6
GPIO LED on my PCB works well and I can toggle them on/off normally. I am trying to add a timer that will help me to toggle them when I want without t... Show More
AlMi_3827461
PSoC™ 6
I've just acquired a CY8CKIT-062-BLE (Rev D) and have updated to KitProg3 as indicated in the board documentation  I have tried everything I can thin... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi, 1. Where can we find the BT SIG Declarations / QDID for the latest stack? 2. Also wonder how the bless / api layer corresponds to the listing itse... Show More
Board Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels