Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to write a uint16 value to the a GATT Server attributeThe attribute is set to unit16 in the Service Configuration. However, this crashes t... Show More
MiS_4610836
PSoC™ 6
Hi, i can't find full list of all PSoC 6 MCU'sI find this side:https://www.cypress.com/search/psg/114026#/?_facetShow=ss_pmain_core,ss_psecondary_core,fs_pmax_operating_frequency_mhz_,fs_pflash_kb_,fs_psram_kb_,fs_pno_of_gpios,fs_pble_maximum_data_rate_mbps_,fs_pble_power_output_dbm_,fs_pble_rx_sensitivity_dbm_,fs_pble_supported_frequency_band_ghz_,ss_pdedicated_adc___max_resolution_sample_rate_,ss_pcapsense,ss_pfs_usb,ss_pdedicated_dac___max_resolution_sample_rate_,fs_pno_of_dedicated_opamps,fs_pno_of_dedicated_comparators,fs_pno_of_dedicated_timer_counter_pwm_blocks,fs_pno_of_serial_communication_blocks_i2c_uart_spi_,fs_psmart_i_o,fs_pnohttp://... Show More
alyu_4650616
PSoC™ 6
Haptics
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am looking for a development kit which have haptics feedback with touch sensing. Is there a board like that? Show More
PaNe_4601741
PSoC™ 6
We have had some good results with the PSoC 6 WiFi prototyping board which is based on this module.  The module is the CY8CMOD-062-4343W module, which... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 6
I need to layout a board using a CYBLE-416045-2 BLE module but i need to place my capsense buttons (5 of them) on top side of PCB and my components on... Show More
JoYe_1259141
PSoC™ 6
I'm currently using the CYBLE-416045-02 module for my CMSIS/DSP project.  Using the PSOC creator 4.2/4.3 I'm able to compile for hardfp with a separat... Show More
KiOk_2981821
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to use Real FFT Functions of CMSIS-DSP for PSoC 6 with ModusToolbox.But...$ ~/ModusToolbox/tools_2.0/project-creator/project-creator-cli -d... Show More
MaFr_372266
PSoC™ 6
Does anyone know of a good resource or code example showing the use of directed advertising for PSoC6 BLE 5.0 that also leverages the advertising exte... Show More
ErNo_1148106
PSoC™ 6
All,When will the PSOC 6 devices be available in QFN or TQFP? I see it was supposed to be sampling in 2019??? Will it be available in 2020? Are there ... Show More
WaLo_3890256
PSoC™ 6
Hello,We are using ModusToolbox2.0 to develop CY8CKIT_062_WIFI_BT with Amazon AWS FreeRTOS. We have configured another uart port for AT-command transm... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.