Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I was trying to sample signal from a signal generator and was using the ADC to sample the signal. I noticed that at 100Hz, there were 10 samples... Show More
wistc_299286
PSoC™ 6
PSOC Die Temp
Solved
  I'm really struggling to get the  die temp working for the SAR in the PSOC6. I've looked at the example project and the other post on the forums. I'... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
In my CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 board I looking for expanding RAM for operations of mallocs functions. I have come across one example (QSPI_F-RAM_Access) wh... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am currently having trouble trying to complete one of the first tasks for the hello world exercise. Mainly because am using a Macbook and am ... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have an inquiry regarding Uart - DMA Interrupt.I understand that DMA-Rx interrupts depending on the setting value.For example, if you set the... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
HI, I'm trying to  configure the USB block in PSOC6 to operate correctly via DMA. The pieces of information are there, but I find obscure how to put t... Show More
Shridatha08
PSoC™ 6
I'm running two tasks on PSoC6 Wifi BT Pionner kit, using FreeRTOS and I would like to get the run time statistics of the tasks  and print on the UART... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Now, I'm using CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 to emulate our product. I want to add some features into the bootloader and build it for CY8CPROTO-064B0S3. How... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
I am working on the CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W kit.   As I want to work on peripherals on this device I have tried to import examples from Project Creator ... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us about the BSDL file of PSoC6. While researching this community, I found the following KBA:   KBA249248 https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/PSoC-3-PSoC-4-and-PSoC-5-BSDL-Files-KBA84780/ta-p/249248... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.