Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
MeSh_3749161
PSoC™ 6
We are trying to use hard FPU in PSoC 6, but in core_cm4.h FPU requires setting __SOFTFP__ into 0u:however, it seems PSoC creator is using soft FPU by... Show More
BUTA_1301626
PSoC™ 6
I have a project to use SPI communication.I need to change the register values of the module I will communicate with.adress==>6F    (function ==>TX Da... Show More
ThBr_4364666
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have a bootloadable project set up as BLE a peripheral with LE secure and bonding data stored to emEEPROM. I'm experiencing a hard fault when ... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
I have a project with an ADC wired as follows:and configured as follows:VDDA is 3.3V.  When I feed a voltage of 2.00V into VBatIn, I get a result of a... Show More
AaSh_2852681
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to use LIN module with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT using PSOC Creator 4.2. I am having difficulty finding instruction on how to enable LIN module ... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I am making the bootloader of PSoC 6 based the CE22096001.The bootloader work well on the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53.My customer changed the device to th... Show More
ViSh_3577471
PSoC™ 6

time out

CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
Why do these warnings come up?Are they expected?How does one get rid of them? Show More
DaTo_1851841
PSoC™ 6
I can’t uplink code to my kit. I had follow all the steps to register the kit, virtualize with two version of VM available,use degins spark account, u... Show More
user_3856526
PSoC™ 6
The datasheet of PSoC6 describes that it is possible to execute code from the code and the sram regions. Are there any code examples available for exe... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.