Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
Is there a guide to Dual Core Debugging for the PSOC 6 within Keil uVision?Specifically, customer needs to be debugging the CM4 and when a breakpoint ... Show More
paulbart1234
PSoC™ 6
Hello -Another PSoC 6 crypto library question.This page: PSoC 6 Peripheral Driver Library: Client Functions describes a pair of ECDSA functions (Cy_Cr... Show More
user_4600591
PSoC™ 6
I try to communicate with an RFID-Click board with SPI.For the first touch i decide to use the low level API from Cypress.Now i´m stuck while i try to... Show More
AnAr_1382961
PSoC™ 6
HiI am looking for a footprint/dimensional drawing for the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE  board. I am looking through the documents about the kit on the website, ... Show More
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I got a new CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT. When I try to program it using the PSOC creator. It is not being listed under the targets.What would have been th... Show More
Kevin_Lo
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sir/Madam,We have requiement for configurating the PSoC6 working as QSPI slave with 27MHz input clock from QSPI master.Checked Datasheet and TRM ... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 6
Hi Sir,I have some question want to ask next,   (1)PSoC6 UDB part concrete can do?(2)what is the difference between it and CPLD or relationship, as we... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ 6
Added the UDB PWM block for PSoC6 which provides PWM routing to every IO.UDB's rock, don't let the magic die!GitHub - onethinx/UDB-Components: PSoC6 UDB Components... Show More
Moon_shi
PSoC™ 6
我们使用PSOC6外挂nandflash,想通过USB接口连接PC,枚举成USB MAX storage,将设备拷出,能提供相关的例程或技术文档来实现吗?BR,Moon Show More
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi, In the below code I have tried to trigger an interrupt when the GPIO pin goes to low. I have understood that all the interrupt sources that are av... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.