Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

vish_4677576
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,I am using psoc 6. my query is related to the generated code (after compilation). As I am working with ble section.I got the error "CY_BLE_GAT... Show More
ViSh_3577471
PSoC™ 6
HiMy kit is PSoC63.I can find some  information from ADC datasheet .The achieved scan rate is dependent on the following:▪ ADC clock rate▪ Number of c... Show More
SaMa_4682226
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a USB CDC serial port on a PSOC 62.  Everything works fine on windows.  However, Android seems unable to detect the port.  What might I try?... Show More
NiLe_4630071
PSoC™ 6
I have code that needs to run on a timer. Running with a fixed sleep in between won't be accurate enough, the timer is necessary. I've set up a "Timer... Show More
SvMe_4718011
PSoC™ 6
Hello,How can I get the maximum Datarate from the UDB to RAM?I use 32Bit wide Readacces to the FIFOs. It looks like I need round about 10 Clock Cycles... Show More
Bit-Twiddler
PSoC™ 6
Hey there!I read in the "CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE.pdf" document:"Cypress-provided peripheral component library using UDBs to implement f... Show More
jihe_298791
PSoC™ 6
I’m running FreeRTOS on a PSoC 6 based PSoC 6 CY8CKIT-062-BLE. How do I determine how much heap is being used by each task (and the OS)? Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Executing Task delete causes an infinite loop in portFORCE_INLINE static void vPortRaiseBASEPRI( void ) of "portmacro.h".The "#define INCLUDE_vT... Show More
jihe_298791
PSoC™ 6
I'm running FreeRTOS on a PSoC 6 based PSoC 6 CY8CKIT-062-BLE. How do Idetermine how much heap is being used by each task (and the OS)? Show More
VRDE_4728046
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone!I have a project where i want to hook up a single electret microphone to a raspberry pi via the psoc i2s interface.I built a analog preamp... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.