Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
odissey1
PSoC™ 6
Hi,This is to announce that a new version (1.0) of the Annotation Library been uploaded into Community Code Examples section:PSoC Annotation Library v1.0... Show More
AnTo_2035796
PSoC™ 6
Dear community,i am facing the HelloWorld example with the CY8CKIT-028-TFT and CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT hardware. The aim of the project is to plot an "Hel... Show More
JaEl_4231596
PSoC™ 6
Hi,New to PSoC and Bluetooth tech. I'm working on a project that will sample 4 audio-like voltage signals (25ksps/channel) using the SAR ADC (12-bit r... Show More
JoYa_4324706
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am trying to use the Cy_BLE_GetBatteryLevel to get the radio voltage level without ADC. However, the PDL references are kind of ambiguous. Genera... Show More
AlAd_4179981
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am working with  CY8CPROTO-063-BLE on ModusToolbox 1.1. How to prevent external read to the flash (using a debugger) after the chip is programmed... Show More
RoSy_3754371
PSoC™ 6
I am attempting develop a project that passes temperature and humidity data from one PSoC 6 device to another, with the data in the form of strings.To... Show More
ChiP_16
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Using CapSense with PDL 3.1, it generate CapSense_Control.c belowstatic cy_en_syspm_status_t CapSense_SwitchPowerModeCallback(cy_stc_syspm_callback... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to use printf just like with the Dev Kit tutorial from cypress? If not how could it be made to work.Best,Nick Show More
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
In this article:Setting Bluetooth Device Address - KBA211407...we only cover programming the PSOC4-BLE with the SFLASH tool.  Is there a similar exter... Show More
DaGr_4328266
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,I am interested in using the DSI or DSI and UDB to route IO pins to different internal peripherals such as a different SCB then the HSIOM allow... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.