Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
I have a doubt regarding the use of DMA or CPU to access a UDB's accumulators:AN82156 states "The accumulator registers operate asynchronously and may... Show More
BeBl_4528851
PSoC™ 6
In the PSoC6 Programming Specifications (Rev L), Section 5, "Step 1.A Acquire Chip" pseudocode there is a step to set the TEST_MODE bit in the TST_MOD... Show More
TaTa_2447651
PSoC™ 6
I am doing product development on PSoC63.I am looking for a test firmware to obtain CE and FCC RF certification.I was provided with the attached firmw... Show More
BeBl_4528851
PSoC™ 6
I'm working through the PSoC 6 MCU Programming Specifications (Rev-L), adapting the PSoC4 HSSP example for the PSoC 6.I am looking for help related to... Show More
BeBl_4528851
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to program the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT kit using the KitProg from a CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Kit. The Kitprog has been separated from the PSoC 5LP... Show More
StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
The I2C master mode is being used in a project to communicate with a FRAM chip and an IMU chip.  Communication has been going successfully but there s... Show More
LeiS_01
PSoC™ 6
Dear,We are trying to build a Radial Slider demo on PSoC MCU.Does Cypress have related evaluation board and sample code?Thanks!Best regards,Lei Show More
TaTa_2447651
PSoC™ 6
I am developing a product using the BLE module (CYBLE-416045-02) of PSoC 63.The base firmware is CE222802, a sample project.This project is divided in... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to set up Bluetooth LE pairing using Authenticated LE Secure pairing with encryption and Numeric Comparison. In the generic BLE event hand... Show More
SaKu_291986
PSoC™ 6

As PSoc6 does not have a glitch filter component, can anyone let me know the alternatives?

Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.