Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I have the PSoC 6 connected to four MX25(https://www.macronix.com/Lists/Datasheet/Attachments/7534/MX25R3235F,%20Wide%20Range,%2032Mb,%20v1.6.pdf )ext... Show More
JoYa_4324706
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm trying to use 400kbps as desired data rate for my I2C component, but only to discover that the SCB clock (kHz) generated by PSoC Creator itself... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Are there specific DC-DC power interface or ESD protection circuits from Infineon that pair well with PSoC 6?I'm interested in design examples or refe... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to achieve the following:One component in my design outputs a trigger signal. On each positive edge of this output, I'd like use one DMA ch... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
The attached project contains ofthe SAR ADC with one analog MUX for each inputan 8-bit datapath with parallel out that selects the analog MUX inputsa ... Show More
Zion
PSoC™ 6
hi,I have downloaded BLE APP "CySmart_Android_1.2.0.156_Source_Code_0" in my Android phone that IOS version is Andriod 10,but I can't find install fil... Show More
user_4631386
PSoC™ 6
Our application consists of a main app and a bootloader/DFU.We are using the watchdog timer in the main app. When the watchdog causes a reset, we get ... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
The attached project uses DMA to retrieve the channel currently handled by SARSEQ. This is done by DMAing SAR_STATUS into a control register on every ... Show More
jihe_298791
PSoC™ 6
How do you write a UART receiver ISR in FreeRTOS when I send a command and sometimes get a response quickly. I'm trying to use a binary semaphore but ... Show More
Zion
PSoC™ 6
hi,我有购买一套“ CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit”,配套的capsense的代码是基free os的参考代码,我现在想单独学习capsense功能,单独建立了一个不跑OS的capsense工程,基本与基于free os的参考代码一致,只是没有使用Fr... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.