Announcements

Curious on how you can apply PSoC™ 6 to Smart Home Appliances? Register for the ASEAN Smart Home Appliance Webinar here to find out how.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
Hello Community -Has anyone seen the P6 module still receiving power even with R28 (a 0 Ohm Jumper) removed and J3 not jumpered?  I measure around 2.5... Show More
micac_2251891
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am using the CY8CKIT-062-BLE and currently working with the S25FL512S.I have two separate codes which one is used to write sound files to the ... Show More
sasoc_4184246
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am working on CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Development board.I have ported FreeRTOS + LWIP + MbedTLS + Azure IOT C SDK on M0+ core of pSoC 6.The whole cod... Show More
JoYa_4324706
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to use the Global Signal Reference component to generate interrupt (on both edges from a GPIO input pin). I've called these three function... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 6
Hello all,when I build a project with PSOC 6 I have 127 build errors saying that #include is nested too deeply in project.hwhat on earth could be goin... Show More
JuRu_3481966
PSoC™ 6
I am having difficulties connecting to this board so that I may program it. When I click the program button in Creator, the KitProg3 shows up but it s... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
HI   Cypress:    if  we want to change the IDAC by ourself in Capsense,  what need we do, tks; Show More
ShMi_1495391
PSoC™ 6
What is the guideline for setting oversample ?Should I pay attention to the actual data rate ?For example, under the following conditions, Actual data... Show More
DaBr_659386
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I've loaded the Dual-Core Basics project (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce216795-psoc-6-mcu-dual-core-basics) into Modus Tool... Show More
papec_1264326
PSoC™ 6
HiReference document Number: 002-15554 Rev. *I(PsoC6 MCU Programming Specifications).When I was developing the burning software for CY8C6136BZI-F34 (B... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.