Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

user_1669321
PSoC™ 6
Hi,My module does not seem to properly encrypt since moving to PDL 3.1.2 (I was before with 3.0.4).Here is the dataflow:CM0+ fills a part of a buffer,... Show More
user_3678521
PSoC™ 6
Hello,So I'm creating a BLE connection between my PSoC 6 BLE and a Android App, the connection is etablished and works. But I dont get the read value ... Show More
user_3678521
PSoC™ 6
So I know how to sent a int over BLE, but now I want to sent a string but I can't seem to find out how.This is how I sent a int, that i can read from ... Show More
deepak_k
PSoC™ 6
Hello,          I am working on a design that requires additional external RAM in excess of what is available (288 KB) on the CY8C6347FMI-BLD53T.I am ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I think that I have pretty compelling evidence that Cy_SCB_SPI_Transfer() does not work correctly when oversampling is 4 and relatively long spi excha... Show More
user_3678521
PSoC™ 6
Hello, So I've setup a small BLE program, with a read and write. I can find it with the cypress app "CySmart" on my Android phone. Now my question is,... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
This is a long shot, but I am at my wit's end with this bug.I am using a simple task to share the SPI bus in my system. Other tasks place a request in... Show More
WiHe_4600896
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I've been trying to run unit tests for an embedded PSOC device, and i've been following this guide: https://dmitryfrank.com/articles/unit_testing_embedded_c_applications... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
I'd like to try PI DYN in a datapath, but it's grayed out in the datapath configuration tool:I understand that to actually use PI dynamically, I also ... Show More
StLe_4753786
PSoC™ 6
Hi,Could anyone point me to an example showing PSoC6 with internet connectivity using a GSM modem on an UART port (e.g. SIMCom or Quectel modem)?  I a... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.