Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
In this article:Setting Bluetooth Device Address - KBA211407...we only cover programming the PSOC4-BLE with the SFLASH tool.  Is there a similar exter... Show More
peda_3574746
PSoC™ 6
hello :          I'm designing an oscilloscope by using psoc6.  I'm looking for  some  similar application notes.  could you want to share with me ?  ... Show More
DaGr_4328266
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,I am interested in using the DSI or DSI and UDB to route IO pins to different internal peripherals such as a different SCB then the HSIOM allow... Show More
JuLa_3733101
PSoC™ 6
做了一个片内空中升级的项目,参考的是CE216767的demo项目,可以实现空中升级,但是第一次烧录程序只能烧录APP0的程序,APP1的程序是需要空中升级加载进去的。想问下第一次烧录时是否可以将APP0\APP1两个项目的程序一同烧录,该怎么操作。 Show More
WeGa_288606
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are using a CY8C62xA in 128-TQFP per "Document Number: 002-23185 Rev. *G". We have several questions that we need Cypress support with. [ADC Ch... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 6
For my application, I need to send a 32-bit value (a pointer, to be specific) for the M4 core to the M0+ core.  I need to lock access to the memory po... Show More
RoSy_3754371
PSoC™ 6
I am attempting develop a project that passes temperature and humidity data from one PSoC 6 device to another, with the data in the form of strings.To... Show More
AlAd_4179981
PSoC™ 6
I used Psoc Programmer command line (ppcli) to change the lifecyle of the PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-063-BLE) from normal to secure with de... Show More
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello Community, I am new working with PSoC 6 and BLE. The security configuration of the BLE I found it can be either Mode 1 or Mode 2 but I dont know... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 6
@ll FORTH programmers and those who want to become:From 17. August to 18. August 2019 is the Maker Faire in Hannover. In this Time will the German FOR... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.